Followers

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Just chillin'

My shaped card,  I used the "Just a note" cartridge to cut my basic design, and cut bits off to suit my card. I used the new CD Pretty Tuff for papers and most of the toppers. I used the little girl from the Sundae of Seasons CD and coloured in her with Promarkers. I have cut a mirror and frame from Cricut essentials cartridge, and that is behind the door. I usually distress my work and add tons of dots and dashes, but this time I thought the images did it all.

3 comments:

  1. What a great card for the challenge. You did a fantastic job, love it! Thanks for playing at Polka Doodles.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzy, this is fantastic! I really love how you have used the new CD to make this creatively shaped card. Thank you for joining us at Polka Doodles this week.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete