Followers

Monday 30 January 2012

For my Mum on mothers day... well it's soon anyway!


Another Mo Manning image,  how lovely is she,  I've coloured her in with Prisma pencils, I love the shading you can do with them, and they blend beautifully. I think I prefer them to Promarkers!  This is for my Mum, she unfortunately won't get it. It's going into a competition where they cannot return the cards,  I just hope they all get donated to charity.  Anyway the background paper is from Polka Doodles, other papers have been distressed, dotted and dashed, cut into flowers using the Cricut, no surprise there then. Using my band again to get a different effect, it's growing on me!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card.

    Thanks for joining in with this weeks sketch at Willow Sketchie Challenge.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the purple! It is so pretty and really makes this card stand out. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete