Followers

Saturday 4 February 2012

Flower wreath

I really enjoyed making this flower wreath using the Cricut Flower Shoppe cartridge and following Mel Heaton's instructions. I love turquoise so used this instead of the usual pink and purple combo. I think I should  have done a bigger bow, with tails, but this is ok for me, it's in  my kitchen at the mo.. I'm going to make my Mum one for Mothers Day,  and I would have done one for my sister but she is in a months time going to be living in her Motorhome, not quite travelling the world, but obviously has no space for flower wreaths!  Anyway I love the end result, it took a bit of time putting all the bits together, distressing each petal, dotting and dashing nearly all of them too,  but when the O/H is watching footie, I am right beside him, covered in ink!  Lovely..xx

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty Lizzy, I love your colour choice.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete