Followers

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Spring birthday wishes

How can you resist this lovely image from Wee stamps... it's so cute!







Couldn't resist colouring her in again today... promarkers of course, in spring colours.. nice and muted, although I liked the depth of the flower and background paper. I still need to perfect my floral arrangements, I'm really not happy with them,  but practise makes perfect!  Or I might just give up!  Anyway used the cricut for 3 pink flowers, other flower and embellies from Wild Orchid. Sentiment is my usual Safmat, how I love that product. Papers from my stash, 8x8" card base, my favourite by far..


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lizzy I love your flower arrangement - very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Glad to see you sewing!!

    ReplyDelete