Followers

Saturday 11 February 2012

Stitching... at last!

I think a slightly better photo..

Looks a bit better with the winter sunshine on it. Or perhaps it's the reflection of the snow! Yikes it's cold today.. so much better tucked up in my little craft room. I shall take a picture of it one day, just to show how messy it is! I am going to enter this into the Anything Goes challenge of Bingo! I have chosen the bottom line, swirls/pearls, flowers, stitching, ribbon and lace... I have used artistic licence with the lace bit,  I think she has a lace trim on her top !!  Yay....  xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is a sweet card, I love the colours you used and your colouring is amaaazing, thanks for joining us at Anything goes, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really beautiful,bless you for playing at anything goes this week hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful! Love everything about it!
    Thanks for sharing your card at Anything Goes Challenge Blog!
    Blessings
    Marissa Isabel

    ReplyDelete