Followers

Saturday 11 February 2012

Welcome to your new home card.

This card was put together for my partners son, who we moved yesterday, he is now in a very lovely new house, with a fab conservatory, I wish I could have one!!  Anyway I hope he likes it.






I've been so brave, I've done some close up's of my work, gulp! I have used a fabulous digi stamp from Make it Crafty, coloured with Promarkers, my wonderful Cricut has cut the hinges and cogs, I used Tim Holz card. The sentiment is from the cartridge Life's a Party, and added a button and metal tag. Inside is a map of the area where he lives.  I have distressed the edges of everything, no glitter !!!  Hope he likes it.

2 comments:

  1. That is just darling. An Amazing creation. You might consider illustrations for books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Darling! You should be illlustrating books.

    ReplyDelete