Followers

Monday 24 September 2012

I'll stay with you x

 


Another lovely Cuddly Buddly image and still using the Prima patterned papers too, I love these colours, they are so perfect for a Christmassy image.  I have layered up the papers, did loads of faux stitching, and using my favourite banner shape for the sentiment, which has been printed onto Safmat.  I have used Copics to colour in.



And the inside too:



Hope you like it.  I am entering this into these challenges:

There she goes - sketch

Diva's by design - Lovely layers

Thank you for stopping by and all your lovely comments xxx







2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Lizzy, beautifully coloured and great papers. Love how you have done the sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Thanks joining us this week at Diva's
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete