Followers

Monday 24 September 2012

My little ray of sunshine




My youngest beautiful daughter had her 3rd baby 4 weeks ago, in fact Baby Sebastian is exactly 1 month old!  Goodness how time flies, it only seems like yesterday we were on standby waiting for the call to gather up the other grandchildren ready for the new arrival!  She is the most wonderful "child" you could wish for, she copes like no other person I know,  and has such a positive outlook no matter what problems come her way.

 As a little thank you from me for giving me another beautiful Grandson I have made this card, it sort of sums her up... it will be included into a little parcel, which will include tea bags (her favourite tipple), pretty hair scrunchies, pretty beads, and anything else I can think of, if anyone has any suggestions I would be very grateful !

I used a lovely digi from Saturated Canary HERE ! And beautiful papers from Raspberry Road Stacked papers ! I coloured in with Copics, hand made the flower, added ribbon and buttons and 2 die cut hearts from Marianne Designs, one each!





I am going to enter this into these challenges:
 
 
 
I love this card, and apologies to Pink Gem for including this card into such a new challenge... but I couldn't resist. xxx Lizzy 5/1/13.
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and all your lovely comments, they are very much appreciated. xx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic card. Love the image. Thank you for sharing with us at Divas by Design this week.
    Congratulations on your new grandson xx
    Sarah-Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card I'm sure your daughter will appreciate both the card and the goodies! Congratulations on your newest grandchild x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely sweet card, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card, love the image and your deco on it! The inside looks very pretty as well
    Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too Challenge #22.
    Beate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lizzy
    A gorgeous and beautiful card just love the image and all of the detail,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card. So stunning design. I love to Print gift cards of CAS style design because it make the card POP. I like your image and the way you of your coloring. I appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing this cute creation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card,love the image and your design and detail are fabulous...Congrats on your new Grandson,I'm sure your Daughter will love her card and goodies...Thank you for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge and for entering the DT call,good luck...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete