Followers

Sunday 9 December 2012

Are you ready?





I seem to be on a roll... long may it continue!  This is my Christmas card for all my neighbours and friends... It is a papershelter image, which I have printed and used my wonderful Copic pens on.. I scanned it, and then using some software inserted it into a photo frame using a scrap layout from Raspberry Road designs.. then I printed the whole thing onto glossy paper....it all worked out rather well,  a touch of real embellishments, an insert and hey presto 40 cards! I did the same for my Grandchildren, they coloured several images from Meljen's designs. We made loads of cards in just a few hours.  They just stuck them onto A6 cards.




This is my original art work,  super cute image from one of my favourite digi sites, The Paper Shelter. Sorry about the quality of the photo's but time has slipped past me again today! 



No comments:

Post a Comment