Followers

Monday 7 January 2013

Make believe

Look what I found Mayzy Art !  Why haven't I found this lovely lady before?  So many things to find, so little time!!  Anyway I couldn't resist this lovely prom lady, so pretty, I feel that this wonderful digi stamp site will see a lot of activity from my debit card... lol.  Quite pleased how this turned out.





Thank you for stopping by, I am entering this into  these challenges:

Mayzy art - anything goes
Dream valley challenges - anything goes
2 Sisters challenge - anything goes
Wild Orchid - anything goes

6 comments:

  1. This looks great! I love the aged feel to it and all the pretty pastels. :o)

    Thanks for joining the MayzyArt Challenge!

    ~Mayzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lizzy! I love her images - I have just finished making two cards with them!! Look forward to seeing more from you then lol!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute card. Your stamp is so funny. thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, colours are beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley challenge this fortnight. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at WOC for our challenge...unfortunately in order to be in the drawing for the prize you can only enter two other challenges.
    - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work! Thanks for sharing it with us at MayzyArt!

    ReplyDelete