Followers

Sunday 17 March 2013

Wedding day

I'm a right old romantic when allowed, so this lovely Indigo Blu stamp (my favourite) just cried out to be soft pinks and blues.. and a bit vintage looking. This is my card for the DT for That Craft Place, the theme of course is Wedding. Nearly all the products used for this card are from the shop, and the lovely Lisa helped me by selecting some of the bits and bobs. 

I like how the card turned out, and I hope you do too.  I've even done a bit of shrink plastic, how brave was that!

Thank you for stopping by, please leave a comment, it would be so great to hear from you! I am entering this into these challenges:



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and lovely details.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Lizzy! The image is so pretty I love poppies! Hark at you with the shrink plastic - what fun! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great and thanks for joining us over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has fabulous detail Lizzy and love the subtleness of the colourscheme. Thankyou for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous xxx
    Thankyou so much for joining in wih my challenge xxx
    Hugs Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at By the Cute and Girly.
    Hugs, Uta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and a beautiful image. Thanks for joining us at By The Cute And Girly this month, hope to see you playing along with the new challenge on Monday.

    ~Kate~

    ReplyDelete