Followers

Saturday 22 June 2013

C Fold card - the video!!



Hello my lovely followers, today I have made a video for making a C fold card, it's a bit dodgy, especially the intro from the OH!! However I think its not bad for the first one, hopefully there will be more to follow... I have also attached vital pics of the bits you couldn't see, (most of it) so it might help you make your own.. enjoy and sit back to be entertained.
.



In the video I give you the dimensions of the card base,  you will also need :

Le Crea, multi dies, the small flower
Stately circles - spellbinders, the middle two dies
Label 29, the middle size.
Walnut stain and Spun sugar distress inks
The free stamp with this months Craft Stamper.

I hope you enjoy the video, I had such fun making it!  xx







No comments:

Post a Comment