Followers

Wednesday 25 September 2013

a bit of colouring, now what?



Hey guys, I'm on me 'olidays,  in sunny Sussex,  well it's been so hot, today is not so sunny but still very warm... I was thinking what I should do with this image below, I coloured her in a few weeks ago, and I really like her,  but I need a project to put her on,  give me some help and come up with some suggestions, and you could win what I make, and when I get home I shall get out my trusty Silhouette and get to work!


The Silhouette store currently has a 50% off their range of cutting files for cakes and cakey stuff, so maybe a box with her on?  I'm going to the store now to find something... if in the meantime you suggest something then I'll go with that!  The one I choose will win what I make!! Cool or what !  Happy days Lizzy xxxx

1 comment: