Followers

Sunday 29 September 2013

Baby baby



Hello to you!  Yes its challenge time again at That Craft Place, and this time the theme is Baby.... so I chose to make a card and tag. The card is a "diaper" and an SVG file I purchased from The Cutting Cafe, its a good website for unusual things... the tag I free cut with scissors !! Why I chose to do that is beyond me. Anyway I used vintage notes papers from That Craft Place and a lovely digi baby from Meljen's designs. Her digi's are always fun to colour in.  I am quite pleased how this turned out, as I am still a newbie to the Cameo.


Have you noticed I changed the colour of my logo to match, quite like that too!  Thanks for stopping by xx

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet idea and it looks so lovely in the vintage DP :-) I love the pretty pink watermark!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete