Followers

Sunday 15 September 2013

Candy Fairy



Now another fortnight has passed and its time for another challenge over at That Craft Place, this week it's things with wings,  ah ha, fairies and butterfly's the perfect combination!!!  The Paper Shelter has a fab little fairy call The Candy Fairy, she is perfect for my butterfly box, cut on the Cameo. She is coloured with my Copics of course and a little help from some coloursoft pencils,  but I rather like her,  the original box used another fairy from TPS but I only realised at the last minute she was Grumpy Fairy,  she is also very very cute but hardly the sort of thing to put on a candy gift box!!!!  Anyway I hope you like her,  I do, and I shall be giving this to my Mum for her 83rd birthday full of chocolaty things... yummy...


And this is Grumpy Fairy,  well I couldn't resist showing her off!! I am using her for something else,  so nothing wasted in my craftyland..


Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful weekend. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment