Followers

Saturday 14 September 2013

Lily and Milly


You know when to spot a bargain, and you just have to have it.. well yesterday I popped into a local cheap store in Newmarket, and found a fab wooden distressed sign for £2!!! What!! Yes I had to have it,  it does have "Bathroom" in pink painted on the front, but hey we are crafters arn't we?  Not letting that get in the way... so I covered it, of course!  I used a lovely image from All Dressed Up, here is there Etsy page for the digital stamp I used I love my puppy. Take a look, the images are really cute. Anyway they have a DT call and I thought I might apply,  here is my sign... I've used Vintage notes papers, vinyl for the words, my Cameo cut out the bits and bobs, and the digi is coloured with Copics.


 I hope you like it... Lily is my Granddaugher and Milly is my puppy, a match made in heaven... xxx

And just for fun I have entered into these challenges:

http://asimplefive.blogspot.co.uk/








4 comments:

  1. Such a great sign. Great idea on how to rescue an old piece. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting by Designs.

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Thanks for playing along at our Sassy Shabby Chic challenge!
    Hugs, Adina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project Lizzy and we are so pleased to have you on the ADU design team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopped by to check out your blog and I love your projects :-)
    This sign is just gorgeous - awesome image (of course!) and perfect embellies :-)

    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete