Followers

Saturday 26 October 2013

Chocci's for us!


It's a long story, I am meeting up with a good crafty buddy tomorrow, for a colouring class with the fabulous Clare Rowland!  Yes I know!!! Anyway my turn for chocolates, so I needed a box, like you do!  I have recently treated myself to some Tattered Lace dies, so I used the doily die and the leaf and floral die... so pretty, and perfect for chocolates. Anyway here is the box I made, hope you like it, personally I like it... especially with the chocci's in!!




I was also asked last week what my style is.... that got me thinking because I have never thought about that before, but I do like making practical things, more so now than cards, I do those anyway, but boxes, hangings, wreaths, the list goes on, but that is part of my style. I don't do pretty, I don't do grungy, I do my own thing, anyway thanks for stopping by Lizzy xx

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic box Lizzy. Can't wait to taste the choccies now! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so stunning !!! I love the colours x

    ReplyDelete