Followers

Sunday 27 October 2013

Flower power


Hello guys!  Thanks for stopping by for my Inspirational Post for All Dressed Up!  Don't you just love these cute little digi's, and its a pleasure to create a project using these images.

 I really wanted to make this different, so I used a Silhouette cutting file to cut 2 cards, one in cream, one in blue, and stick them back to back, to get that lovely floral look.  When I coloured this digi in with my copics, I was on holiday, and only when I got home I realised it was far too big, so I scanned it and resized it, and now it sits perfectly on an 8x8 card. If you need any info about how I made any element of this card please leave me a message and I will get back to you.

Anyway here she is, one of the Autumn girls.


Thanks for stopping by xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Perfect ! I love the idea of putting the two cards back to back xx

    ReplyDelete