Followers

Monday 27 January 2014

Sweetie Pie

Morning crafty friends,  today I have done an inspirational post for All Dressed Up, I am using the beautiful digi image from All Dressed Up called Sweetie Pie, you can find her here, she is quite adorable...

I really love the pink, and to tone it down I also used a dark brown which is so complimentary, I used both colours and the white to frame my little sweetie pie, and finished it off with a flourish of flowers.. talking of flourishes, I used a Tattered Lace die to enhance the top of the frame, which gives rather an elegant touch. Please visit the Etsy store to find lots of lovely images ready to colour.

Thanks for stopping by - Lizzy xxx


2 comments:

  1. I love how you coloured this sweetie and the flourish dies are just gorgeous - altogether a really beautiful card :-)
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzy a fabulous card, love your colouring and the pretty dies. Susan x

    ReplyDelete