Followers

Thursday 10 April 2014

Say it with flowers




Hello my crafty friends, I just had to make another card using the gorgeous Tattered Lace poppy die, plus dies from the new sets Westminster and Kensington. I have a bit of a thing about blue and white, so no surprise that I gravitated towards that colour combo again! I have used a little distress ink, faded jeans, just to add a bit of depth, the flowers were embossed, a nice effect.


Thank you so much for stopping by xxx

                                                       

5 comments:

  1. Lizzy this is a beautiful card.
    I love watching your demoes on C/C
    Hugs
    Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna here from the Tattered Lace DT, what a beautiful card, I love the soft blue and white. Thank you for taking part in our first challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lizzy what a gorgeous card! Love these tattered Lace dies although I only have a few! Thank you for your very kind comments on my blog they were much appreciated, hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, thank-you for joining in the first ever Tattered Lace Challenge.
    Gail, Tattered Lace Challenge Blog DT

    ReplyDelete